Not So Massively: Star Citizen's Guinness record, Dota 2's mega patch, and GTAO's last team standing
Betas, Trailers, Video, Business Models, Game Mechanics, MMO Industry, Patches, PvP, News Items, Crime, World of Tanks, Not So Massively, MOBA, Crowdfunding, Destiny, Star Citizen, Shroud of the Avatar, Elite: Dangerous, Path of Exile, Hearthstone, E-sports, OARPG
- Star Citizen hit 55 million in crowdfunding funds, setting a new Guinness record for "the largest crowdfunding anything of all time." Chris Roberts says the team is working even harder on new ships.
- SMITE formally revealed Sylvanus, Keeper of the Wild.
- Destiny considered matchmaking tools, confirmed DLC leaks.
- Massively's Mike Foster streamed the aftermath of Dota 2's 6.82 patch.
- Elite: Dangerous launched Beta 2. Beta 3 is scheduled to begin October 28th.
- Massively's Game Archaeologist investigated the Habitat restoration project.
- Shroud of the Avatar's update 10 stressed stability and challenge dungeons.
- Hearthstone's October 2014 ranked play season has a Halloween theme.
- Path of Exile outlined its plans for race season nine and Hall of Grandmasters development.
- GTA Online launched its Last Team Standing update.
- Chaos Heroes Online entered open beta with a brand-new trailer.
- State of Decay announced it's sold two million copies.
- World of Tanks released its Tank Rally mode.
- Dawngate released a producer's letter, new Ronan video, and a new patch.