Not So Massively: Path of Exiles' Master of the Hunt, Destiny's expansion, and BioWare's Shadow Realms
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Trailers, Video, Events (Real-World), Game Mechanics, Patches, Previews, PvP, News Items, Free-to-Play, MMOFPS, Miscellaneous, Not So Massively, MOBA, League of Legends, Crowdfunding, Destiny, Elite: Dangerous, Path of Exile
- We took an exclusive first look at Path of Exile's Tora, Master of the Hunt.
- Destiny released Mars and Venus trailers and announced its first expansion.
- BioWare announced Shadow Realms, a D&D-inspired co-op dungeon crawler.
- Lineage Eternal's first closed beta is coming to Korea this winter.
- SMITE is headed to the Xbox One.
- Heroes of the Storm revealed new heroes Anub'arak, Azmodan, and Chen Stormstout.
- Shroud of the Avatar posted its opening cinematic (it's after the break).
- Diablo III previewed its new Vault content.
- War Thunder promises a 360-degree panoramic VR view with Project Morpheus.
- The Crew is coming to Xbox 360 but not PS3 or Wii U.
- Elite: Dangerous elaborated on the Stellar Forge system in a new newsletter.
- League of Legends spotlighted Gnar in a new video.
- Riot Games is starting programs to help support retired e-sports players.
- DayZ is headed to the PlayStation 4.
- Warframe announced new Archwing gameplay mode.
- Skara: The Blade Remains plans its launch for October 9th.