Get all of our opinions and analysis on the most important stories of the past week right here on Massively Speaking, the industry's leading MMO podcast. And if you have a comment, question, or topic for the podcasters, send an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
[Stitcher] Follow the podcast on Stitcher Radio.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 298
- What we've been playing: Guild Wars 2, Star Trek Online, WildStar
- Interview with WildStar's raiding team
- News: The Division is delayed until next year
- News: Dungeon Fighter Online returns from the dead
- News: WildStar's name reservation debacle
- News: Beastman race going into Allods Online
- Mailbag: Is it bad to be all things to all people?
- Mailbag: Item duration and H1Z1 PvE
- Mailbag: Diablo loot and MMOs
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday to hear what we'll say next!