- Which encounter will "cause the most tears"? That'd be Avatus, the last boss of Datascape, Scheinert says, but the elemental pairs in Datascape will be rough too. "Because [they] change every week (and there are 9 possibilities, each of which is almost an entirely new encounter), guilds will spend an entire week reaching then learning a pairing... then the instance will reset and they'll be back to ground zero."
- At least at launch, raid tools will be "in the hands of the addon developers."
- "Voice chat definitely helps but is not necessary."
- Additional post-launch raid content is "in development," so raid tiers will be flexible.
- The team won't "admit defeat that easily" should 40-man raids prove unpopular.
- Enrage timers "just feel lame," so the devs are using them sparingly.
- Casual players won't be able to extend lockout timers at launch.
- Carbine is still sorting out how latency will affect Oceanic players in raids.
Posted on Nov 27th 2014 9:00PM
Posted on Nov 27th 2014 6:00PM
Posted on Nov 27th 2014 12:00PM