Get all of our opinions and analysis on the most important stories of the past week right here on Massively Speaking, the industry's leading MMO podcast. And if you have a comment, question, or topic for the podcasters, send an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
[Stitcher] Follow the podcast on Stitcher Radio.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 297
- What we've been playing: Guild Wars 2, Star Trek Online, WildStar
- Interview with WildStar's Chad Moore
- News: Elder Scrolls Online's console edition gets delayed
- News: H1Z1 roundtable
- News: RIFT rolls out 2.7
- Mailbag: High price for ArcheAge founder's pack
- Mailbag: World of Warcraft class changes
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday to hear what we'll say next!