- Expect no Oculus Rift or gamepad support at launch.
- The game will not force players to participate in PvE or PvP. In fact, "with both types of activity you gain the same resources for character development."
- The optional PvP will have a mild death penalty: "By MMO standards, it is practically non-existent."
- The gameworld is made up of both large open spaces and small instances. It is not seamless, but it will encourage exploration. At one point during development, "the total area exceeded 50 square kilometers."
- The team is planning large guild battles of "at least 100 players."
- Flying and crafting are both in. Housing is a maybe: The "gods have their own piece of 'property' and it's larger than a hut."
Posted on Sep 23rd 2014 8:00AM
Posted on Sep 22nd 2014 9:00PM
Posted on Sep 22nd 2014 8:00PM