Betas, Buy-to-Play, Crowdfunding, MOBA, Not So Massively, Miscellaneous, MMORTS, MMOFPS, Consoles, Free-to-Play, News Items, Video, Business Models, Events (Real-World), Game Mechanics, MMO Industry, Patches, PvP, World of Warplanes, Diablo III, Destiny, HEX, Hearthstone
Welcome back to No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
Join us every Monday for Not So Massively, our team's roundup of the top news from popular online games that aren't quite MMOs. If you think there's a game we should be covering in Not So Massively or you've found some interesting news you think deserves attention in the next roundup, please send us a tip!
- Minecraft's Realms subscription service is now officially live and ready to take your money.
- League of Legends introduced new character Braum, the Heart of the Freljord.
- Blizzard announced the Hearthstone World Championship for this year's BlizzCon.
- HEX officially launched its closed beta.
- Diablo III's Reaper of Souls soundtrack was released on iTunes for 10 bucks.
- Nosgoth posted new screenshots and a dev blog about its new vampire class.
- SMITE unveiled a new catsuit for playabler character Bastet.
- Infestation: Survivor Stories claimed 2.5 million players to date and 100k daily logins.
- DayZ's Dean Hall praised Steam for helping studios bypass publishers.
- Destiny got a brand-new website and a bunch of new videos -- they're after the break along with more NSM updates!