- Blizzard showed off a hideous new model for World of Warcraft's Draenei women and announced a new fighting game full of rejected characters.
- Neverwinter introduces a brand-new playable race -- the Dragon!
- EverQuest Next wants you to choose the next class: Duct Tapomancer, Rubberbandian, Origami Assassin, or Martinizer.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic introduced asteroid starships.
- Final Fantasy XIV teased the worst NPC companions ever.
- TERA has been overrun by beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
- Lord of the Rings Online announced plans for a major sports league.
- DC Universe Online brought to life the Unicorn Trinket.
- EverQuest II celebrated Bristlebane Day.
- Path of Exile gave up and went pay-to-win.
- Destiny unveiled the "Get Your Ass To Mars" collectors edition.
- World of Warplanes promised playable UFOs.
- The Repopulation posted patch notes including The Adventures of Ding Veisel.
- World of Tanks introduced World of Tanks: The Crayfish.
- League of Legends turned its meta upside down with a goofy Ultra Rapid Fire mode.
- Finally, rather than add to the pranks, we sent you on an April Fools' Day quest. The first person to complete it was reader Nathan6! The words in order were waffle, platypus, macguyver, shazbot, and doge, and here is the "prize" page. Thanks for playing, everyone! ;)
Posted on Jan 30th 2015 5:00PM
Posted on Jan 30th 2015 2:10PM
Posted on Jan 30th 2015 8:00AM