This week we've invited several Massively staffers on board to answer a few roundtable questions, a couple of pieces of news, and an interesting mailbag query.
Get all of our opinions and analysis on the most important stories of the past week right here on Massively Speaking, the industry's leading MMO podcast. And if you have a comment, question, or topic for the podcasters, send an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
[Stitcher] Follow the podcast on Stitcher Radio.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 286
- Staff changes at Massively
- What we've been playing: Age of Wushu, Guns of Icarus, League of Legends, SWTOR, WildStar, Guild Wars 2, Therian Saga
- Which MMO really sucked us in?
- News: World of Warcraft to sell insta-90s for $60
- News: Pantheon's Kickstarter falls short
- Mailbag: What games are we looking forward to?
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!