Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
[Stitcher] Follow the podcast on Stitcher Radio.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 255
- What we've been playing: Guild Wars 2, Arcanum, Cube World, RIFT, Planescape Torment
- News: World of Warcraft getting an item shop
- News: Arcana Saga closes, Tribes: Ascend stops development
- News: Defiance has 72-hour trial
- News: EverQuest II acts of kindness days
- News: WildStar shows off player housing creations
- News: TUG wants player-made music
- Mailbag: WildStar housing
- Mailbag: Spreadsheets
- Mailbag: Customizing action RPG characters
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of