Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
[Stitcher] Follow the podcast on Stitcher Radio.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 253
- What we've been playing: Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 2, Ultima Online, RIFT
- News: EverQuest Next is officially dubbed thusly
- News: Puzzle Pirates on iPad
- News: Anthymn Kickstarter
- News: Neverwinter "officially" launches
- News: Guild Wars 2 preps for sky pirates
- News: Eden Eternal's 2nd anniversary update
- Mailbag: Why do Asian MMOs not do well here?
- Mailbag: Dealing with community cynicism
- Mailbag: CCP and Trion's new shooters
- Mailbag: Whither Blade and Soul?
- Mailbag: Is Guild Wars 1 worth it these days?
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!