Happy Mists of Pandaria launch week! On Tuesday, Blizzard Entertainment released the its fourth World of Warcraft expansion amid videos, fawning, and bragadocio, calling the new edition "bigger and meatier" than Cataclysm.
And though the usual crop of doom-and-gloom analysts have deemed initial retail sales "disappointing," digital sales and lengthy queues might yet prove them wrong.
Enjoy the rest of Massively's top MMO stories beyond the cut.
- CCP unveils EVE Online: Retribution, coming this winter
- RIFT saves pandas with its upcoming expansion
- Guild Wars 2 patches up dungeon rewards and difficulty
- Ex-BioWare dev says the negativity was too much for Zeschuk, Muzyka
- Save CoH petition passes 20,000 signatures
- The Secret World Issue #3 The Cat God is now live
- Killing monsters in my undies in C9
- Which canceled MMO is most worthy of resurrection?
- Stuff The Secret World needs
- The Perfect Ten: Most interesting retired Massively columns
- Aion's third anniversary -- third one's the charm!
- Why LotRO's classes need a shakeup
- SWTOR launches update 1.4, promises faster patches
- Rumor: Nexon and NCsoft eye Valve buyout
- Diablo III's endgame is fundamentally flawed
- The Secret World gets a new game director
- Opinion: To save City of Heroes, we must be jerks
- Six reasons to return for SWTOR update 1.4
- Bohemia's Matt Lightfoot on DayZ, modding, and zombie survival
- Opinion: Guild Wars 2 dungeons and dungeon talk
- Fan-made video promotes the movement to save City of Heroes