It may be early release day for The Secret World
, but that doesn't mean Funcom
is throwing in the towel on its other MMORPG projects. Case in point is Age of Conan
, which is sporting a brand-new game director update as of this morning.
" Morrison presents the findings from AoC's annual summer survey
, which amount to an unsurprising PvE-is-way-more-popular-than-PvP conclusion. The scores are weighted, so we don't get to see exactly how many players voted and what they voted for, but it's an interesting peek into the minds of AoC's
community in any event. Morrison says that "overall, 70% of responders listed one form of PvE as their primary interest, with the remaining 30% listing a form of PvP."
He also takes a moment to tease AoC's
forthcoming adventure pack, which is as-yet unnamed and supposedly set somewhere in the Hyborian south. Full details are at the official website.