Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 205
- What we've been playing
- Guild Wars 2 may launch before Thanksgiving, offers leveling-by-crafting
- SWTOR strongly hints at free-to-play in its future
- South Korea bans virtual trade, bots
- Turbine makes the LotRO expansion package less sucky
- Habbo lands in hot water
- Listener emails
- "Guild Wars -- Eye of the Storm" by Jeremy Soule
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!