Posted: Apr 4th 2012 8:04AM Vinzix said

My bucket list is more for games that I have yet to finish rather then getting special goodies.

Games to finish:
DC Universe Online
Lord of the Rings Online
Aion Online
Age of Conan

As it comes to this bucket list, I've had it because of the idea through that movie.

Games currently focusing on;
DC Universe Online and Aion Online. Lord of the Rings Online and Age of Conan for when I get some extra time off.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 11:03AM Snichy said

@Vinzix. Exactly how do you "finish" an MMO? I guess that could be a subject for a new Daily Grind....! :)

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 11:19AM Vinzix said

@Snichy
Well, finishing the final content at the time of the update is more then satisfying for me.
It is a topic for discussion, yeah.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 8:18AM (Unverified) said

Vin - DCUO and AOC are AMAZING and get more and more epic as you gain xp during your adventures! Have fun and GL!

Look me up on wiccana - xalonn and tyranny - xaos

S!

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 8:19AM (Unverified) said

I just want to play Guild Wars 2, and I'm hoping to call it my new MMO home.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 10:12AM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) If i get to play guild wars 2 in the next year, i should be a very happy man on my death bed.

been waiting so long for that game it now feels like a weird dream that its almost here.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 8:21AM (Unverified) said

My MMO Bucket List?

To run every dungeon in DCUO, Age of Conan, WAR and FE - but, do it as ACTION-RP runs.

This means each player is in character(or they just dont say much, which is ok too) battle cries, emotes and discussion of where to go next and act as if its our first time entering that specific dungeon.

All of these mmoRPGs are underrated and are great for Action RP!

Have a good week ppl! S!

-X

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 8:37AM TrueMyst said

Hmm it's gotta be Guild Wars 2 for me in the near future. Been waiting for that game for around 4-5 years already >.<

In the far future however, I'm definitely looking forward to how well "Embers of Caerus" turns out by Forsaken Studios. Looks promising.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 8:37AM DaveBelcher said

I may be biased, but completing, and then playing Embers of Caerus is the biggest thing on my bucket list :) To finally have a true open sandbox mmoRPG is going to be awesome.

Aside from that, kill a dragon in EQ1 and EQ2, get my hands on Planetside 2, and live to see the days of fully immersive VR gaming :)

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 9:06AM Dunraven said

@DaveBelcher VR gaming actually isn't that far away; there are two companies in Bristol currently working towards a consumer VR platform. I would say in 20 years it will be common.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 9:17AM DaveBelcher said

@Dunraven Interesting! With the progression of 3D gaming and motion controllers, it is now the natural progression. I still remember the first time I had a go with the old-school VR games, with those super heavy VR goggles you had to wear. Both crap, and awesome all at the same time ;)

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 9:32AM Benbrada said

I just want to find the time in life to get a max level character in something. Enjoying Earth Powers Tank in DCUO right now... perhaps that's the one :-)

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 10:11AM Astrella said

I think the only item on my MMO bucket list is to reach max level in any game that's NOT WoW. >.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 10:24AM DarkWalker said

To avoid frustration, I wouldn't add to my bucket list anything that heavily depends on other players. So, content exclusive for groups would be out.

What would remain on my list, as far as MMOs go, would be finishing the solo history on a few, namely LotRO and GW2. For the kind of epic experience usually associated with MMO group content I would instead add a few single player games to my list.

(In case anyone is wondering: I don't trust the community. I usually treat MMOs as if, within the bounds defined by the game rules, the community would be doing their best to prevent me from having fun. Thus, I only take for granted content I can still do solo even if the rest of the player base is intent on not letting me play, and I don't even consider a MMO that does not have enough solo content to keep me happy - and my bucket list would reflect that. )

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 11:14AM ColinWilson1980 said

To finish the Chains of Promathia storyline in FFXI, even though I bought the expansion the week it launched.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 11:26AM Mikx said

Before I quit WoW I bought a few mounts I had a passing interest in and made sure to get the explorer title.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 11:31AM tonyn84 said

To play EVE for more than a month, haven't been able to do that in all these years :) But seriously, I'd love to be able to play vanilla WoW again, those 40-person BWL runs are still my favorite MMO experience.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 11:36AM Khal said

To have AAA sandbox FULL MMO made based on a sci-fi setting where the developers don't try their best from day 1 to turn it into a themepark.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 11:38AM (Unverified) said

Only thing on my bucket list is to beat Battletoads.

Posted: Apr 4th 2012 12:15PM Space Cobra said