Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 10:47AM Spookimitsu said

Looking forward to trying this. Anything really, May 15th seems so far now...

Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 11:05AM Braiks said

@Spookimitsu The fire from the sky still falls..

Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 12:58PM Patently Right said

Is this game more playable than War of Angels was at "launch"? Or have Neowiz not learnt their lesson yet?

Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 1:29PM fallwind said

"In terms of gameplay, the title features three classes, combo-based combat, and a cube system that provides for rare combines, crafting items, and item deconstruction"

interested... very interested....

"open-world PvP"

oooh, so close.

Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 1:46PM skardon said

I'm in a GW2 holding pattern like many others, so i have been trying other stuff. I tried star wars and tera beta and liked those. Now I've been playing this one for 4 or 5 days and I 'm around level 15. For some unexplainable reason I like playing this one. Someone could leave a post right after this one saying how its a typical grindy asian mmo with no innovation etc and I won't argue. On top of that it only has 3 gender locked classes. (NO!) I personally don't care much about story and just like a good traditional mmo combat system and this one has it. I really like how my char looks and the combat animations are very satisfying. Now that i've leveled up a bit, there is just enough to think about during combat to keep it interesting. Besides weilding daggers, my char can go stealthy, and heal others during combat ,so it's a nice mix. The 'cube' system is interesting for enchanting weapons. There seems to be a decent number of people playing too. It's probably dated over all, but I like it.

Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 3:10PM cotheer said

@skardon
its a typical grindy asian mmo with no innovation etc

There :D

Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 3:51PM skardon said

@cotheer

lol

Posted: Apr 2nd 2012 8:34PM (Unverified) said

@skardon : luckily I saw that it was a typical grindy Asian MMO with no innovation while it was still in closed beta.

Why I Play: ArcheAge

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 12:00PM

Massively's MMO guide to Halloween 2014

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 11:00AM

The Daily Grind: Do you defend your favorite MMO?

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 8:00AM