Posted: Mar 31st 2012 10:34AM MMOaddict said

Got back into AoC this weekend, surprisingly having fun on my new Priest of Mitra character. Hope to be healing for some raids soon.

For character size...I hate beefcake, BUT when I roll a tank character who is male I like to have him look the part. Same with other classes and their role. Healers? Average size. Casters? Thin. Rogues? Small. And so forth.

Posted: Mar 31st 2012 11:44AM avaloner said

Just resubed to RIFT for a year after a few months break (and after trying several F2P MMOs, GW, And a buying a $79 paper weight that starts with Star and end in Republic) and single player land. My adventures just confirmed RIFT is among the best MMO's out there so it will be keeping my computer excersised and me nice and relaxed on the computer chair:P

Posted: Mar 31st 2012 12:59PM redsolar said

I'll be attending PAX East this year and this will be my first visit to this show so it should be an interesting weekend. So far, I've got plans to check out Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, and then pass by En Masse to see what this sci-fi project is all about since I dig sci-fi stuff. The rest is just lots of walking around.

For now, I'm trying a little bit of Age of Empires Online and Path of Exile beta. Not currently subscribed to anything. Just waiting for that GW2 beta key.

Posted: Mar 31st 2012 1:01PM Mikx said

musclebound brutes are just unpopular. Both Incredible Hulk movies were not just bad, but relative failures, and then there is "professional" wrestling which shouldn't be talked about at all.

Posted: Mar 31st 2012 2:01PM runzwithsizzorz said

It should be a crazy weekend. Anime Boston is the same weekend. Check out The Prudential Center. Lotsa cool cosplay hangin out at the food court.

Posted: Mar 31st 2012 4:28PM yeppers said

Almost halfway to 30/50 in Guild Wars. Finally finished Nightfall and now working on armor pieces for my heroes. Remains of Sahlahja is making me a little depressed... my character is all by his lonesome, charging into the zone awaiting his inevitable death... hoping for the 1:1billionth chance a remnant will drop. Riding in a worm is fun and all but c'mon!

Why I Play: ArcheAge