Posted: Mar 29th 2012 1:24PM EvilCartographer said

Maybe I've just NEVER played against a good AP Shaco, but I've never found him to be any worse than other stealth/trap-dependent champs. Buy some Merc Treads (or another source of Tenacity) and his JitB's are only a major threat of CC is you are low on health or all of a sudden get ganked by two or more of the enemy.

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 2:47PM oddshrub said

@EvilCartographer
Well they changed shaco some months back which made AP absolutely useless.

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 3:33PM Patrick Mackey said

@oddshrub
Definitely the nerfs hurt box stacking and AP Shaco is pretty weak. However, the Lulu patch buffed the base damage on shiv, and it kept its 1.0 AP and AD ratio. I personally would not play AP Shaco anymore but it's not a totally useless build. I like playing Trinity Shaco in Dominion, which gives me a lot of extra burst and keeps my JitBs pretty threatening. YMMV I suppose?

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 3:37PM Maseno said

@oddshrub

Not entirely.

DF grasp + hat + shiv = damn near dead squishy. Toss in a lichbane and you can walk through carries.

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 1:30PM (Unverified) said

Shaco/Chaos

Good jungler and nothing much else.

Use wards.

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 2:18PM (Unverified) said

Ugh, I fucking HATE Shaco. So. Fucking. Much. He's not even OP, he's just a fucking aggravating, annoying character with an entirely toxic anti-fun kit. I have literally never had a single game with a Shaco in it that was fun, even the ones we won.

Honestly if I could change one thing about LoL, I would remove Shaco entirely. Every fucking game he's in is just a completely entirely unfun nightmare.

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 2:23PM c0gnit0 said

Uhhh yeah if you think Shaco is the most annoying then you've never fought a Kassadin. Shaco is annoying but not nearly as deadly anymore.

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 3:35PM Patrick Mackey said

@c0gnit0
Kassadin is definitely more dangerous than Shaco, but like I said most characters are more dangerous than Shaco. Kassadin isn't quite as slippery as Shaco, doesn't give as much map awareness and can't place mez traps. Yes, Kassadin is disgustingly deadly, because his role is to kill people. Shaco's role is to be an obnoxious jerkface. He's really good at it.

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 3:55PM (Unverified) said

ap shaco should never be played. Its terrible, please just ignore that section of the article

Posted: Mar 29th 2012 5:14PM Aquaroko said

@(Unverified)

Wait, where is the single player portion of League? The tutorial?