Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 11:42AM (Unverified) said

This is awesome news. Been looking forward to this game for some time now. Even if there is no news regarding the NA release, being launched in China/Korea is at least a step in that direction. My main problem is that there is so many good games out now or will soon be coming out, yet I have so little time to actually play them. 1st world problem for sure, but still annoying.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 12:03PM meanicK said

so 2015 the rest of the world will be able to play that f2p game :)

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 12:03PM Dukeun said

I thought this game was cool back when they did that first 15 min trailer, but now that they added that summoner class... I will be playing for at least a month!

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 12:40PM nhat said

Wow the art style of the enviroment in that picture is amazing.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 12:46PM Utakata said

If I was a wealthy to the point my net income could do so, I would make sure this game comes over here. Just saying.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 2:13PM silver001 said

@Utakata Why would they intentionally compete with their other product, so soon after release?

They are probablyu gonna wait till when guild wars 2 is out long enough before releasing blade and soul in Na. This is what they have said in the past anyways.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 3:48PM Utakata said

@silver001

You need to learn about the subtle difference between "This is what I am going to do" and "wishful thinking" outloud. I'm sure there would plenty of insurmountable legal hurdles and road blocks to go threw if I ever had the said money to pull this off.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 1:27PM Plastic said

Having played this game, I think it would be wise to go F2P. I enjoy the combat, but as a whole the game is very instanced and content-light. I don't see how it would compete against games like RaiderZ as a subscription-based game.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 2:59PM (Unverified) said

Is there any confirmation this is coming to the West at all? I REALLY want to play it... though I would prefer f2p, I have enough on my plate with WoW and TERA. :\