Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 12:15PM ChrisDin said

All for this kind of thing. I love the Rift app.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 12:39PM Mr Blunt said

@ChrisDin
Yeah i agree. Itd be nice to be able to talk to corpmates and friends thru my phone. Ever since they announced the rift app ive wanted something similar for EvE.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 1:02PM Pasha said

• 1 heart
Obviously CCP doesn't think walking in stations is new experience which worth developers' time. Until this will be changed I'll enjoy my 3 EVE accounts - frozen.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 1:52PM ChrisDin said

@Pasha I agree with CCP on this one.

And why would anyone have 3 accounts for a game that has NEVER had a feature that apparently they consider essential to their enjoyment of said game? It's like saying, "I'll never play WoW again until they turn it into a FPS."

Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 2:42PM dmcd said

@Pasha

You're going to give a heart attack when you eventually get around to posting something that doesn't say; walking, stations, 3 accounts, frozen, waah waah

Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 1:02PM ZenD said

Farmville in space, on a phone...

Actually wouldn't an Eve Mobile App be more like an Excel simulator? ;)

(I jest, as an old Eve player. Something like the Rift mobile app would be great, assuming it doens't end up as horribly buggy.)

Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 2:20PM (Unverified) said

Would love mobile apps connecting to New Eden so when traveling I can still take part in a portion of Eve's universe!

Posted: Mar 22nd 2012 11:53PM infinityv said

I'm all for this as well. While some eve players hate the idea of the meta game these functions would be great for players who have to travel or are in the military as well as the general convenience for all users. I'm still hoping they implement a way to update your skill queue without logging in. Its good to see CCP continue to make advances however.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2012 2:17PM (Unverified) said

So they're taking the derogatory jokes about PI being "farmville in space" and treating it as a suggestion? CCP baffles me sometimes.

Not to say that it couldn't be done well, but I can't follow their thought processes much of the time...

The Stream Team: A SWTOR housing tour

Posted on Aug 20th 2014 3:00PM

The Daily Grind: What do you buy in MMOs?

Posted on Aug 20th 2014 8:00AM