Posted: Mar 17th 2012 10:26AM mael said

I just reinstalled FF14 on my computer and made a Pugilist love the fishing and crafting in this game plus being able to switch job with with a weapon or tool switch is such a great concept .

also am still going strong on Lotro and actually leveling my scholar with farming so grindy :P

Have a nice weekend

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 11:19AM peyo01 said

Starting a re-roll in SWTOR this week-end. It will be nice to discover a new one among all these class stories.

More story-driven PvE in EVE Online would certainly make me play this game again and not get bored this time.

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 11:59AM Flicktion said

I'm still enjoying my time in TOR. I thought about the Tera beta, but I'm looking for something I can jump right into. Besides I'd like to get my current char to 50 so I don't feel guilty about re-rolling when 1.2 hits.

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 12:20PM jslim419 said

"If you aren't wearing green, you're missing the point."

what point is there to be missed? some of us aren't Irish... err i should say that some of us don't pretend to be Irish.

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 2:51PM JuliusSeizure said

CoH double XP weekend! Time to make a big push towards my first 50.

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 3:19PM Daemodand said

@JuliusSeizure I completely forgot about that. Maybe I should log in.

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 3:18PM Daemodand said

$10 leprechaun, y'all!

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 4:23PM Jetflame3 said

Been playing Wurm, hoping that a worthwhile sandbox will make and appearance soon.The only one that can really grab my interest right now is Wurm.

Maybe Darkfall 2.0 will magically get an official release date, then I can be happy. :)

Posted: Mar 19th 2012 12:52PM Anmaeriel said

It's nice that one of you enjoys Atlantica Online! I've been paying on-and-off for years, but that turn-based strategy always brings me back. AO doesn't feel too much like grinding since the combat system is so enjoyable, not to mention the auto-craft and realistically-working player market.

I love that game. =)