Posted: Mar 19th 2012 6:15AM eLdritchZ said

PvP is not the only thing that was cut... Also it doesn't matter if it's "important" or not... it's content that was supposed to be there.

I don't buy incomplete games.... 78 Dollars is a lot of hay that I don't have to just toss out... also last time they cut PvP related features (WoW... PvP and Siege Weapons) it took them 6 months and 4 years respectively to add them to the game....

So thanks but no thanks... I'll keep my money until they complete the damn thing

Posted: Mar 15th 2012 2:57PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Guarantee all the people that say they are passing on D3 will be playing it. It's just "cool" to hate on Blizzard while secretley playing everything they put out.

Posted: Mar 15th 2012 3:17PM Daeths said

@(Unverified) Please dont speak for me. I will not play this game. I doubt ill even pick it up in two or three years when its only 30$ or so.

Posted: Mar 15th 2012 5:37PM Dunraven said

@(Unverified) You can't seriously be that deluded

Posted: Mar 15th 2012 7:28PM tenfootgoatman said

@Dunraven I never played the first two Diablo games this one doesn't interest me either . Its not because I'm not a fan of Blizzard that I wont be playing it its because I'm far more occupied with other games . The fact its by Blizzard and I wont be playing it is just the icing on the cake .

Posted: Mar 15th 2012 3:12PM (Unverified) said

Activision and EA ruin great game franchises.

If you don't believe me go play Mass Effect 3 or World of Warcraft.

Publicly traded companies destroy video game studios.

If Bethesda gets bought out by either EA or Activision, watch what happens to the Elder Scrolls........

Posted: Mar 16th 2012 12:44AM SgtBaker1234556 said

@(Unverified)

Playing both. I don't believe you.
And Elder Scrolls is really boring.

Posted: Mar 15th 2012 3:59PM (Unverified) said

I was all ready to pull out my wallet the instant this was available, but I must confess to some pretty severe sticker shock when I saw the price. Nearly $US85.00 to buy a digital download from Australia - seems that postage & handling on bits and bytes is $US25.00?? Thanks so much you greedy pricks.

Posted: Mar 16th 2012 9:24AM akubura said

Actually I was very interested, and even had the game pre ordered. The PR statement isn't the only thing effecting my decision. I'm not going to buy half a game and have to wait for the part i'm interested in.

With a company the size of Blizzard this game should of been completed years ago. So I personally want to see a few reviews as well.

To each his own though, I hope it's great, really I do and if your going to buy it day one. I support your decision.

Posted: Mar 16th 2012 9:33AM akubura said

Sorry guys for some reason it posted twice

Posted: Mar 17th 2012 9:33AM Kodabey said

No thanks, Blizzard is a dead company, fat on its own old successes, filled with disinterested contractors and delusional management. I'm saving my money for gw2...

One Shots: The sacred bosom dance