Posted: Mar 13th 2012 4:21PM geololj said

• 1 heart
I hear more and more about political influence in the mmo genre, but I haven't seen a game so far that does it correctly. And how is that? Going all crazy on politics, in such level that the game could be ruined for players on a server.

You will probablythink that such a system would not be fun. Well, first of all, you choose to play on a game like this and secondly, there would be a system that would encourage you to fight and get that a$$holes off of their throne and down on their knees! Fight for freedom and justice, not only for phat lewt :D

I hope ArcheAge does it right. I really hope because I like the way the game is shaping.

Posted: Mar 13th 2012 4:23PM cyborat said

Sevencore sounds pretty interesting! Will be keeping my eye on that one...

Posted: Mar 13th 2012 7:20PM Zel0us said

That mob almost look like the hyenas from The Lion King.

Posted: Mar 13th 2012 9:15PM Fabius Bile said

things gpotato has been up to lately:

closing Prius
closing Luna
closing talesrunner

all this while AIKA is on its last legs, so I would count on that closing sooner rather than later

Posted: Mar 14th 2012 11:53AM wufiavelli said

A lot of those games are probably very good. Sadly G potatoes is a horridly greedy company that likes to ruin games with its cash shops. I never want to give them any of my money even if they have good products like Allod.

It would be rather interesting if instead of giving full rights of games to companies they instead let a few companies run good games like Allod. Let the consumer decide where best to put their money instead of being forced with 2 crappy choices of not playing it or having to play it with some greedy company who sees you as a money sponge instead of a customer they want to build a long term profitable and mutually beneficial relationship with.

One Shots: The sacred bosom dance