Posted: Mar 12th 2012 12:21PM pskfry said

I mean.. this game just looks... like.......

.....what?

It came out of nowhere and it seems to be the perfect game for me. MyLand/ClanLand is what I've always dreamed of. Plus skill shots, and PvP where you can loot your kills. Bank early bank often people. Just awesome. And Q3 2012 too!

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 1:58PM Everfaust said

@pskfry ~

agree! It does look good.. tho, anyone else get a .HACK// vib from it?
*(lol, your character can even data drain!) XD

I mean sure, it's a bit more advanced and faaar more western.. but after watching 3-4 trailers on the different aspects of the game.. I just can't shake the feeling, I'm gonna find out worlds can be accessed and created via "special word codes". XD

Anywho, this game has definitely made my watch list.. just gotta hope it doesn't turn out ta be nothing but fluff or another 2nd home/life thingy.

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 12:46PM Saker said

Supposed to be out this very year, yes! As early as "Q3". Hope I get in the beta soon! Please, oh please!

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 1:07PM Anubikan said

You guys should read the books if you havent already, or revisit them, they are huge bricks but its a really good story, and stay away from mr.J`s at release ;)

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 2:48PM (Unverified) said

@Anubikan Yes, the books are amazing. Caught me completely by surprise that this was being done, but I'm almost positive to give it a good hard look just because of the source material.

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 2:39PM (Unverified) said

Im excited for this game. Reminds me of the book "Ready Player One". I will look into the books its based on.

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 2:55PM Lateris said

As I see this game so far with the actual video footage is that it really lends to the role players PvE side of gaming. It doesn't look expressively all about combat but lends itself to more of an ethereal experience through PvE on the plane of different realms from sci fi to fantasy. With this type of variety that is offered to the online gamer I can see myself exploring this world because it has an interesting allure to it. A sense of exploration.

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 8:41PM Deliverator said

Thanks for the article Jef. I definitely have my eye on this one.

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 11:09PM J45neoboy said

Oh wow. The game looks really good. Definitely putting it on my "To Watch" list.

Anyone know if this will be F2P or P2P?

Posted: Mar 13th 2012 10:01PM corpusc said