Posted: Mar 12th 2012 8:39PM kickman77 said

@ScottishViking
Is it a cash grap when you can use skirmish points for it. Personally I think it is useless, and do not feel the need to use SP or TP to pay for it. But come Rohan there may be areas and regions you may need the extra defense or buff or dps. So don't fully knock something until it is fully realised. Remember this update is begining to give us a glimpse it what will hopefully be a truly epic Rohan

Posted: Mar 12th 2012 9:10PM ScottishViking said

"So don't fully knock something until it is fully realised."

Seriously? So, I'm expected to continue paying real money to subscribe to a feature that is "not fully realized"? That line didn't work in EVE with Incarna, and it sure as sh*t doesn't work here.

Posted: Mar 13th 2012 12:27PM kickman77 said

Butas I said in my original post you dont have to pay money for it The game is F2P. the epic story which takes you through the great river is f2p. So you do not have to pay for anything unless you want the Riders of Rohan expansion.

I don't get why so many people gripe about money when this game has one of the best f2p models I have seen. Sure they let you know that acquired TP but they dont open the store in your face and make you wait 5 minutes before gettin back to the game. You pay when and can and dont when you cant. That is what I along with many of my friends do.

Ill state it again though, if you are unhappy in Middle Earth... Move along... Ims ure there is a Galaxy Far far Away that will be glad to rip you off I mean take your money and welcome any and all new players.

Oh yeah then after you visit that Galaxy come back and let me know who is trying to make a cash grab.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014