Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 4:11PM Lenn said

No sign of the Argonath or Emyn Muil. A pretty big chunk seems to be missing to the south of that map. Hopefully that'll get added later.

Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 5:17PM Softserve said

I'm not sure they'll ever bother with boat related anything. This came up around Mirkwood too and I remember several reasons Turbine gave as to why they didn't have any in-game animated boats.

Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 8:48PM shipwreck said

The zig-zagging is very odd indeed. I'm also weirded out by how populated this area seems to be. Then again, every part of LotRO's Middle-earth is populated, even the "Lone"-lands. Like I always say, I'm skeptical now but once I get in there I'll enjoy it.

Posted: Mar 4th 2012 5:49AM Khai mann said

For some reason I never got into this game.... I own the game, even played it for a month or two, but it never really made me want to play.

Posted: Mar 4th 2012 6:07AM pcgneurotic said

I'd like to see boats too. I'm facing going into Evendim soon with my main, and it looks like a LOT of water. Swimming across all of that would be a pain, and since there aren't even mob fish or the ability to dive and swim underwater, it just seems like running on a piece of glass to me. Definitely, player interaction with water in LoTRO is a weak point.

Posted: Mar 4th 2012 6:53AM Lenn said

@pcgneurotic Lake Everswim is a lot more bearable, now that there is a boat going between the points of interest. But they still need to be unlocked, so your first time across you'll need to swim. Or walk all the way around.

Posted: Mar 5th 2012 2:26PM Softserve said

@Lenn Are you sure? I could have sworn I was able to use those boats on my last character without visiting the areas. I don't recall swimming to the Eavespires on my last character at all.

Posted: Mar 5th 2012 2:27PM Softserve said

@Softserve There is also a boat in Enedwaith... so there is a history of boat fast travel beyond Evendim. I just don't think we'll ever see a boat we can actually use in a traditional sense.

Posted: Mar 4th 2012 6:36AM thanatos465 said

• 1 heart
People still play this store, I mean game.

Posted: Mar 4th 2012 4:04PM (Unverified) said

The music in those videos is not up to LOTRO standards.

Posted: Mar 4th 2012 5:02PM Lenn said

@(Unverified) It's music that's already in the game.

Posted: Mar 5th 2012 6:16AM Mirsath said

I am still quite a ways off being able to access this new update, still fighting through Moria at the moment, however I am glad that the expansion is coming, it's very exciting, I know I still have a long road ahead of me lol.

Posted: Mar 5th 2012 2:28PM Softserve said

I don't mind all of the zig-zagging. I'm not certain people want to be rushed to Mordor when there are so many cool places in the stories to visit.

We're really not meant to just be shadowing the Fellowship. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. I think there's room to return to previous areas and go alternate ways... we're going where we are needed. And that's a lot more places than where the ring has to be delivered.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM