Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 8:28AM Beau Hindman said

@Ref Minor Trying it, yes. Been meaning to give a first impressions for a long time but frankly the thing locked up or got stuck in VR mode so much that I had to put it down and move on for now. I am checking back this weekend to see if it makes anymore sense.

There's not much on the game out there, so it's very confusing. While I have no problem figuring things out, right now there are so many new titles to write about that it's hard to justify taking so much time to figure out one that is not even released. I'll get to it, though!

Are you enjoying it?

Beau

Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 8:46AM Ref Minor said

The tilt mode is better than VR IMO, but the "go here" button now works in 1.10 so navigation is easy. It's definitely still in beta, but the core is now stable, the UI is being overhauled next I think, chat especially needs it, but we have put in some good suggestions, I think.

From talking to the developers they are looking at sandbox basis, currently there is trading and missions (players can submit missions to the game) but further toys such as territorial control are in the planning stages.

Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 9:04AM Beau Hindman said

Cool, I'll definitely be checking it out again. Thanks!

Beau

Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 1:05PM (Unverified) said

The Elemental Knights Online game is so bad its like I paid to have frustration and even with my spent money I uninstalled it.

The others seem nice, but after Elemental Knights Online, I'm gun shy.

Posted: Mar 3rd 2012 2:34PM unfalsified said

Infinite Black looks interesting. Not so much the others.

Also waiting on a Traveller AR write-up and what you think. Probably right to wait a bit longer with it.

Still a bit disappointed with mmobiles offerings, even though the above list shows they are at least growing. Think there's real potential in this space.