Posted: Feb 22nd 2012 8:45AM Altairantares said

• 1 heart
What's with the crappy graphics? It looks worse the WoW, and that seriously takes some doing.

Posted: Feb 24th 2012 6:42PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
@Altairantares

I know eh... why do we support this garbage.. its a carbon copy of wow in the guild wars universe.

Posted: Feb 24th 2012 6:40PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Umm, this is the famous GW2 everyone is talking about? How many more wow clones does this world need? Its looks exactly like wow... I hate wow more than words can describe. The thing that really turned me off about this game was the wolf shooting a GUN.. Guns don't belong in fantasy mmo's.. even if your lore allows guns, then your lore is flawed, thusly your game is flawed.. and what bothers me most is wow had rifles... and the first thing I thought of when I saw another wow wanna be mmo with a gun is "my god do these people have no creative direction at all"?

Can we not come up with some better designs than ripping wow off again? Ya I'm sure they are rubbing their own flavor and variances into the actual game.. but anything that remotely looks like wow and uses bad korean models with girls in skimpy outfits does not tickle my mmo fancy.

Yay for another failed attempt at ripping the big bad blizzard off of mediocre game designs.

I blame all you simpletons out there who never experienced anything beyond world of warcraft. You people, in conjunction with blizzard have completely destroyed the MMO genre forever.. There is no going back now, since everyone wants the almighty wow dollar... Yes this gme isn't using a 15/month sub model.. it uses something else to get that 15/month from you.. content packs every 3 months for 45 bucks... you people are fools and need to stop procreating.

Posted: Feb 24th 2012 6:48PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Ill tell you all that ncsoft is lucky they don't have a community forum or I'd be tearing them a new asshole right now about this game. And you people make me sick for supporting this trash. When are we going to get a real complex game that doesn't look like wow and just hand you gear for logging in. This game looks pathetic.. wow sucks people and anything the looks like wow, plays like wow, or like swtor (wants to steal 5 million sub from wow so we make our game as much like blizzards as we can..).

you have all been brainwashed to think wow was ever any good.. They actually have youtube videos up of the subliminal messages embedded into wow audio and through use of visual colors actually hypnotize you into a wow addiction... you people are pathetic simpletons.

Posted: Apr 16th 2012 3:07PM ntellect said

Im so sick of people trashing a game THEY dont like. What is the point? If you tell me your top 5 favorite games I bet I could do the same thing, find one I didnt like and shit on it.

I played Wow. And it looks nothing like this. The combat is static and it doesnt have an immersive feel. It feels and plays like a game. And to the person who said guns dont belong in fantasy, says who? Thank god you dont get to define what can and cannot be in a genre.

GW2 isnt for everybody. No game is. But it is catering to a specific niche of the MMO Market that have been looking for a game like, including myself.

You not liking it (even though you havent even played it) doesnt mean the game is a 'clone' or is 'bad' - it just means its a game you in particular will not enjoy.

So here's some advice. Dont play it.