Posted: Feb 17th 2012 1:23PM Baby Choo Choo said

I like how Caldari ships have some of the best range in Eve and the weapon they choose to show off for a Dust is a knife lol.

Obviously every race will have their own version of your 'standard weapon,' but still, I just chuckled when i saw them showing off a knife for the Caldari. Ah, sorry bit of geeky moment lol, but I digress...

I was already excited for this game, but now I'm even more pumped knowing they put the same crazy love into guns and knives as they put into their ships. Say what you will, but it shows a nice appreciation and love for your work when you, for no rreason at all, have fictional statistics and a detailed paragraphs describing how and why each weapon work the way it does. (...and yes I know they aren't the first game to do this.)

CCP sure ain't perfect but I'll be damned if they ain't some of the craziest, most loveable mofos out there...

Posted: Feb 17th 2012 2:07PM kgptzac said

@Baby Choo Choo

Don't underestimate Caldari ninja who goes personal :p

Need moar info on combat drones and lazors.

Posted: Feb 18th 2012 1:20AM AnOldGoat said

@Baby Choo Choo

What we should be expecting Caldari to produce:
1. sniper railgun that is both anti-personel and prob an anti-tank too (surely this will be OP).
2. or rocket launcher being the anti-tank.
3. MLRS platform.
4. maybe railgun platform for lore junkies.

Posted: Feb 17th 2012 4:11PM Xilmar said

That pic gave me an erection, is that wrong?

Posted: Feb 17th 2012 4:16PM (Unverified) said

Needs more rust.

Posted: Feb 17th 2012 4:32PM smg77 said

• Half a heart
It makes me sad to see so much effort going into something that is doomed to fail.

Posted: Feb 17th 2012 5:34PM Lateris said

I'll be there to try it!

Posted: Feb 17th 2012 7:43PM (Unverified) said

I understand this is still very much beta, but when do we get to see some weapons/vehicles from the coolest of the four races, the Amarr? I want to see more massive laser cannons, and shiny 40 ton golden battle tanks with more armor than anything realistically should have.

I really do hope they have a racial version of every vehicle/gun class. They got me worried with nothing but pictures of caldari vehicles and a lone gallente jeep. An Amarr templar shouldn't be using rustbucket tech, even if that tech is a pretty damn nice looking minigun.

WRUP: Lucky Korea