Posted: Feb 17th 2012 4:55AM (Unverified) said

@Graill440 Your last sentence was the funniest thing i have ever seen!
OMG more potential then TOR has right now. That i completely agree with sir and you brought a smile to my face.

I wonder tho if this means less foundry and more STF's now that he's back in the saddle. hmmm.

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 3:41AM pcgneurotic said

Best. News. Ever. With Atari's clumsy hands off our ass and Stahl's loving touch at the helm, 2012+ is going to be fan-Trekking-tastic!

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 5:38AM Aelon said

STO is an "Important title?" Why/how?

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 8:35AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
You STO fans, really are a blinkered lot.

This guy spent more time saying you were going to be getting the sun, moon and the stars, but only gave you false hope.

Lets see.
This game won't go F2P for a long time.
We will have F/E weekly.
Klingon Faction will be up to scratch soon.
PVP will get new stuff.

So on and so on.

Just as F2P is about to hit, guess what I'm leaving but all you subbers and Life timers, you will not notice any change to your current subs and the game will be the same for you.

1 month later, 1 month, he's back cap in hand, tail between his legs.

Now he's back again to offer you more pie in the sky. Oh and more locked boxes I bet...

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 8:54AM Joaquin Crowe said

@(Unverified) Since now we know how Atari hamstrung them, I think he deserves a pass. But just this ONE TIME.

They've got PWE, who seems supportive, and they've got a lot more staff now. They don't have any excuses anymore, so 2012 is about whether they can deliver the goods or not.

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 11:59AM MonkeyTiez said

I'm excited Dstahl is back. I loved that he was very open about what was on the table, however, I also liked that Dangelo is very open as well but likes to give the info when its actually going past the table and in game.

I am glad hes back on board. I mean when you break it down, more people on the team, means more for the game, thats what we all want! Welcome back Stahl, glad you with the team again!

Betawatch: November 15 - 21, 2014

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 8:00PM

The Stream Team: No more Landmark tour deaths!

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 3:00PM