Posted: Feb 14th 2012 12:37AM Cyroselle said

Auto Assault. I was in that game's beta, and what a cool concept. Vehicles in most MMOs were always a pasted-in gimmick, or a small scale motorbike or mount, but a futuristic car or truck with weapons that actually function? Man, that game wasn't given the chance it deserved.

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 3:02AM Graill440 said

Chronicles of spellborne or Tabula Rasa.

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 4:23AM shava said

Boring boring boring me. Pre-CU SWG. With that community and the ability to tell everyone else to get off my dune. ;)

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 4:24AM NinjaApacHe said

The Matrix On Line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 8:54AM Poak said

That's the best Daily Grind I've ever answered.

If this question was made in a near future, I would, for damn sure, answer Warhammer Online. The game is dying, day by day. And no one does anything about it. No propaganda, nor fixing, nor new updates - Nothing.

They are just waiting it to die. And we all know why the game is dying - Google "Why warhammer failed" and you'll find out a employee who decided to show all Mythic should take secretly to their grave.

Am I the only one who loves Warhammer? Despite it's unbalances, bugs, mismanagements... The game stills appealing, with the most classic environment of madieval fantasy - The eldest(15 years before WoW, 6 years before the very first warcraft strategy game). I just love how uggly goblins are, how beauty elves are, how amazing the world could have been. Am I the only one who thinks it?

So, I'll save the answer for this Daily Grind question and add an "but if": I would answer Warhammer Online if, and only if, all the project was remapped and checked. There's a dimond amongst it's mud.

Posted: Feb 15th 2012 6:29PM Softserve said

@Poak Well, he was way off on SWTOR thus far. A lot of his complaining sounded like typical large company BS -- stupid people in charge that everyone wants to please. Mythic and EA screwed up Warhammer, there's no question... I just never found any of Louse's arguments about all of this very compelling.

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 12:20PM (Unverified) said

Asheron's Call 2.

After Turbine purchased the rights back from Microsoft, all they did was make the game better. Hero 2.0, Crafting 2.0. It was a shame that most players had left byt he time things were turning around for the game.

I would play in a heart beat and pay subscription fee.

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 9:10PM mael said

@(Unverified)

Would love a new AC mmo , i think were ready for that

even AC2 would be nice actually anything i just cant handle AC1 it's just so old now .

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 7:38PM J45neoboy said

All these people saying pre CU or pre NGE Star Wars Galaxies......it's your fault that the game shut down since you didn't subscribe to it. Just sayin.

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 9:09PM mael said

Hmm actually i have 2 of them ...

- Earth &beyond

-Matrix online

Posted: Feb 14th 2012 10:52PM (Unverified) said

Earth & Beyond. It was a great space game developed by the now defunct Westwood. EA killed it with lack of support, both for advertising and in game content. There is a community that kept it alive via an emulator I've heard but never tried it.

Posted: Feb 15th 2012 2:34PM (Unverified) said

World of Warcraft up to patch 2.4 which killed the game.

Posted: Feb 15th 2012 6:26PM Softserve said

Too bad there's no system where people can relaunch these games independently. It's depressing that they just go away and we can't resurrect them on our own. I get all of the licensing issues, particularly with some of the major ones... but it'd be neat if they offered some sort of ability to continue the game at a small fee with players or a smaller group actually managing things on their own equipment.

Posted: Feb 16th 2012 1:35AM subsessions said

Battlefield 1942.

....... or dare I say WoW

Posted: Feb 16th 2012 6:30AM Dread said

TrekMUSE and A Moment in Tyme - both with their original and much loved features and people who played them :(

Posted: Feb 18th 2012 10:35PM (Unverified) said

SWG before the NGE patch.

Posted: Feb 19th 2012 3:54PM kevinrahl said

For me it would be a tie between Asheron's Call 2 and Tabula Rasa, probably leaning slightly towards AC2. Now if you count games that almost made it out and was cancelled at the last minute then it would be Ultima Worlds Online: Origin(UO2) The game was basically done and just a few months off from release and EA cancelled it. I have never been so irritated at a game company in my life.