Posted: Feb 12th 2012 2:57PM Dranthaar said

I would have to say, beyond the others that have already been mentioned, I'd like to see Stargate Universe see the light of day.

I liked the setting, liked the overall concept, and thought it'd do well, but... *shrug*

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 3:09PM Dranthaar said

@Dranthaar

Sorry, make that Stargate Worlds. See, vanished so completely I couldn't even remember the correct name...

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 3:20PM DancingCow said

@Dranthaar

Yeah SGW had some clever design elements and real promise.

And lol on SGU, which I actually think was the final nail in SGW's coffin.

If it had been good - I know some people liked it but it wasn't very popular - SGW might have survived. It seemed like they were hoping to cash in on a successful new addition to the franchise with investors. Instead....

Well, that was when I gave on SGW.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 3:32PM (Unverified) said

SWTOR.

I KEED! I KEED!

Earth and Beyond, all the way. How EA was allowed to handle another MMO after f-ing up E&B, i'll never know.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 3:35PM Gruntpole said

Earth and Beyond.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 3:37PM ToxinReign said

Martial Heroes. Nothing more needed to be said.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 4:04PM Rilman said

An 'earlyish' version of EQ 1 with modern graphics would be so great,

I'd settle for SWG too, an early version too ideally.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 4:04PM vichussmith said

Tabula Rasa!

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 4:42PM (Unverified) said

Tabula rasa for definite, it was unique and left a hole, but yea it needed improvements and was starting to get better!

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 4:58PM Terce said

Burning Crusade, it would bring me back to wow

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 5:30PM (Unverified) said

Star Wars Galaxies after Jump to Lightspeed but before the NGE, and make sure to have the 250-point skill system, it was truly the most fun I've had in a game ever!

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 5:57PM koolaroo said

Tabula Rasa. I never heard of the game when it was out so I have really wanted to try it. Come on lord british look at all the people who want the game.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 6:01PM Feydakin said

Earth & Beyond is by far and away my first choice, followed by Tabula Rasa. And I'm sorry but these janky, third party emulators that people have made do not count. I want a fully supported and developed product, not some dude set up in his moms attic.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 6:02PM wizyy said

PRE-CU SWG. The BEST game I've ever played.

And I played A LOT

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 6:21PM rekluze said

AOL's Neverwinter Nights...

I'd play that all day if it got brought back.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 6:32PM (Unverified) said

shadowbane!

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 6:46PM (Unverified) said

Auto Assault. I friggin loved playing that game. I played from early in the beta all the way until the servers were turned off (and had a hell of a good time with the devs making everyone max level and spawning all sorts of goodies heh).

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 7:07PM Bladerunner83 said

The game is still out, just not the same, Pre-ToA DAoC. Hunting with my Ranger in Emain was so awesome, and a little over-powered. One-shot the healer and the clothy, then hall ass so the melee doesn't catch me. No battlegrounds, just raw PvP in a zone with 100 enemies staring right at you. No other game has come close to this experience for me.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 7:09PM starbuck1771 said

For me it is a three-way tie. 1) SWG Pre-CU, 2) Tabula Rasa 3) Earth & Beynd.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 7:28PM nathanb said

I liked Earth and Beyond, but the game design was flawed in requiring too much effort to create new content (so said the DEVs at the time), the crafting was annoying and the galaxy was small. The net-7 emulator has expanded the universe from the live days, but it's still restrictive and there's no real sense of exploration. The way points were just silly for exploration. The classes were OK, but XPing was also silly with their three categories. That being said, the space combat was a lot of fun and I liked the ability to hunt the space creatures as well as "humanoid" factions. Yes, I do have a lot of nostalgia for this game still.

I would love to see TR as I had interest in it when it was live, but I was committed to another game.

I never played SWG, didn't really get pulled into it as I was playing EVE-Online after E&B's demise.

So... games I would love to see "resurrected": Gods & Heroes and Faxion Online. Concepts were great; they just needed quite a bit more love. And yes, I know G&H is still "live", but come on....