Posted: Feb 12th 2012 7:34PM (Unverified) said

You've dared to utter aloud a long held dream previously only spoken in reverent whispers.

The new webdev team lead by Alice seem to be competent enough to pull such integration off. I wish them god speed and inspiration. And would like to remind them that they need to support stubborn ego-centric linux users in addition to the officially supported Mac and Windows operating systems.

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 8:40PM h4ngedm4n said

That is a real impressive website for sure!

Posted: Feb 12th 2012 11:26PM Maseno said

I keep wanting to get back into this game, but from what I remember my character/ship is stuck in a wormhole with no probes lol. As soon as I get in I would have to lose my t3 to get back out.

Posted: Feb 13th 2012 3:41AM zgomot said

@Maseno

I can see how that would be unpleasent to do as your very first thing upon returning to New Eden. But if you do return, you could ask in local and hope that wormhole system is inhabited by decent folk which can be persuaded (with the right amount of isk) to show you the way out.

And if they pod you... well, given the ease with which you can make money in EVE nowadays... it would only take you a short week to get back on your feet running incursions.

Posted: Feb 13th 2012 3:42AM zgomot said

@zgomot Or scamming.

Posted: Feb 13th 2012 1:12AM smg77 said

After T20 the last place I would host a corporation forum is with CCP.

Posted: Feb 13th 2012 6:23AM LeBouc said

@smg77

Tell us where CCP touched you :P

Posted: Feb 13th 2012 9:45AM Streamweaver said

I feel a bit bad for CCP because I think they're in a no win situation. They can't do nothing but at the same time everything they do now comes off like a 9 year old game doing what it should have done 5 years ago and I think it leaves people feeling underwhelmed.

Many of my friends have made similar comments. I personally also feel that even if they did do all this great stuff and got the game to where it should be now, that CCP would start acting smug and superior again as soon as they thought they had me hooked again.

I really do feel bad for them. I don't see a way they can remediate the game and their image effectively and I do see them trying.

This is where MMOs are a different kind of game, people have to trust you with their time. Once that trust is broken, I don't see away back. Then again CCP hasn't fit the mold in many ways so maybe this is something they can do. We'll see.

WRUP: Limited-time reunion show edition