Posted: Feb 3rd 2012 10:12PM Phatleet said

I wanted to come back to the game since I had so good memories with my doc. so I did a little research. What I found wasn´t pleasant at all. It seems they are having some huge problems with botting and Costumer service isn't paying attention to the player's concerns. But either way I think I'm going to download it again. Just to see how my new rig handles it.

Posted: Feb 4th 2012 9:50AM Borick said

@Phatleet I haven't encountered any aimbots. I don't deny that there are hacks going on, but what I hear sounds like one of the butthurt 99% who found themselves up against an ace shooter in a random merc match. Dome City chat is like a throwback or parody of the bad old days of barrens chat.

It is a shooter and some of the two-year vets can do-se-do around you in a jetpack circle-strafe while landing every shot on you. When you're on the other end of that, it can make you feel helpless if you're new.

For the most part I find that the game is more balanced than, say, WoW. There is no horrible gear disparity and no metagame combo-matching to worry about.

It's not a AAA-class MMO, but I'm sick of those anyway. I'll play Skyrim for the epic RPG until Guild Wars 2 launches. In the meantime, Global Agenda and I can have our nightly fling, and it doesn't cost me a dime.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2012 11:05PM Snappyguy said

I think I played this when it first came out on Steam for free. I got tired after the few days or so since the only environment I was seeing was the desert and inside of a ship. Still that had me playing for a while, I might play a bit more. Even if it's just to snag that pet :P

Posted: Feb 4th 2012 2:24PM ShivanSwordsman said

I pre-ordered this game, enjoyed it for a few hours... and then realized just how broken and boring it was. I fought pretty hard to get my money back, but I never did. In the end, I just chalked it up to paying money for developing Tribes... so effectively, I've spent $80 on Tribes. I can handle that. But Global Agenda started out alright, but ended up a terrible grind with little balance, and it takes a farkton to kill someone.

Make My MMO: September 14 - 20, 2014

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 6:00PM

Perfect Ten: Terrible, terrible MMO names

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 3:00PM

The Stream Team: Anchors aweigh in ArcheAge!

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 1:00PM