Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 12:45PM Pingles said

Been waiting for this thing forever.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 12:58PM Cirocco said

This has my interest too. I hope it has that atmosphere and aesthetic of the early Squaresoft RPG games, but dressed up in an MMO package. At least the music of Yasunori Mitsuda, the creative composer of Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, graces this game.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 1:15PM (Unverified) said

What I'd like to know is...
What the heck is behind that camera??? The turtle looks like it is witnessing the apocalypse!

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 3:51PM kgptzac said

@(Unverified)

Turtles, gotta love them.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 1:42PM psycros said

• 1 heart
Finger, meet throat.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 4:56PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Had a quick look at the features page oj the Lime Odyssey website, and I have to ask, what purpose does this game serve by existing? Sounds 100% identical to a million MMOs we already have.

Oh well, that's Aeria Games for you. Do you think one day these F2P devs might realize they could have more success making one good game than dozens of identical bad ones?

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 5:42PM SkyIsFallin said

@(Unverified)

I don't understand your statement. Its the same as every other mmorpg? how can that be? most mmorpgs are different in some aspect. Just like most cars are different to each other but most of em have 4 doors, 4 wheels, a trunk, engine blah blah blah, but that doesn't mean you wont buy a car.

OK, so maybe it doesn't have many unique features (thats never been seen before) about it but it takes the best puts them together in a well polished F2P game.

By the way, skill resets will be available in major hub towns for in-game gold fees.. have you seen that in a million other f2p games?

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 8:24PM Pingles said

@(Unverified)

If it doesn't grab you then it doesn't. I love the art style and the environments so I'll give it a shot.

If it turns out to be mediocre then I'll stop playing. But I'm hoping they'll have enough content and features to keep me interested.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 10:08PM Ghostspeaker said

@(Unverified)

"Had a quick look at the features page oj the Lime Odyssey website, and I have to ask, what purpose does this game serve by existing?"

Because there's more to a game than a feature list?

Posted: Feb 6th 2012 8:04PM (Unverified) said

@Ghostspeaker : indeed, but come on. You're building a new game. Why? If all you've got is "it's a fantasy game where you can be a warrior, cleric, thief or mage, and also there are professions like tailor, chef and blacksmith!" then it's probably time to go back to the drawing board, come up with an idea which is actually new, and THEN do your feature list.

MMO Week in Review: ArcheAge has arrived

Posted on Sep 14th 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: Has the industry revamp worked?

Posted on Sep 14th 2014 6:00PM