Posted: Feb 1st 2012 12:19PM Anticrawl said

• Half a heart
Eh I don't see how people can play this game.

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 12:58PM Dirame said

@Anticrawl

I don't see how you can comment on this page.

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 1:22PM (Unverified) said

@Anticrawl

To each his/her own... I have little interest as well, but I'm glad to see that they are doing good.

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 1:47PM (Unverified) said

Rise of the Bots also went live with this, so now you have a more diverse set of bots and maps to choose from if you don't want to deal with pvp.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 11:18AM Azzura said

FUN! Went into a beginner match and Lux and Ashe killed me a few times - nice to see a change-up in the bot roster.

As far as people playing the game - you DO need to give it a chance. If you are use to WoW and other MMOs -

1) The controls (click to move) and the camera (3/4 view - locked or free move) are different and take some getting use to, as any new interface is. Hit Y to try out the 2 camera modes)
2) You might pick a champion you just don't like it's mechanics - some are easier than others to use till you learn the game (try a new one next time)
3) DONT start out in a PVP match - you will get rolled.

I did not like LOL the first time - but from 14 years of trying MMOs, I have learned that the 2nd try is the key. (Anarchy Online & Guild Wars come to mind with me....even WoW didnt grab me at first)
I have recently started to PvP with a group of people...and Im not a PvP person...working as a group helps tons, so I dont die over and over. But Bot matches with a friend or even alone are lots of fun.

4) Its FREE - one of the few games out that is indeed totally free - everything you need can be bought with in-game currency you earn - no nickel and dimeing you where ever they can. THAT is why they are doing so well. I of course have spent many much moneys on the game cause its FUN and I want them to be rewarded for a great game. I did not HAVE to though...It just let me get more champions to choose from faster.