Posted: Feb 1st 2012 6:17PM (Unverified) said

Aww, this article make me blush. Thanks for the backlinks, Massively. And yeah, ArcheAge is great. We're glad folks outside of Korea like it enough to give it coverage. :)

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 6:20PM Nasq said

I am way too excited about this game, it sounds like everything I've ever dreamed about in an mmo...

Territory Control, Housing, Crafting, Farming, Gliding!, Sailing, All while having visually cool looking combat and covered in sand. Wish they were a western company.

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 6:24PM J45neoboy said

@Nasq

I'll cry if they all of a sudden said they won't release it in NA.

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 7:02PM smartstep said

@J45neoboy

They will.

Jake Song said from beggining that AA was ALSO with western markets in mind. After all this game is more westernized for example in looks than any AAA Asian mmorpg before.

Imo if no western company will pick it up. XL Games will release it iself after Korean version will be up running and making loads of profits.

I am just really really hoping for pure p2p release in NA or EU.
I really want to play this game (heck might be my first pre-order ever as I have policy to not pre-order but I will do exception for AA) since I will not play it as f2p or freemium.

Cash shop + sandbox? Could not stand it - Not mixing good for me.

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 8:37PM (Unverified) said

@J45neoboy Im sure they will release it in NA considering they have an English site which has less information then the actual beta site. The only thing is.... when will they announce the game is coming to NA? I have a feeling it wont be till a year after release of the game in kerea

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 8:40PM Grumms said

@(Unverified) This is absolutely a big hint that it will be coming to NA. Why would they waste time on an english site?

That's answers its own question ;)

Posted: Feb 1st 2012 8:39PM Grumms said

This is one of those games that I can put down as one of my most anticipated in my MMO gaming "career".

Seriously everything I look for in an MMO. All in one game. -instanced battleground though.

I trust Jake Song.

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 8:30AM DimmerMeerkat said

Woot! My lore article. :D Thanks for linking!

-Wanderer

Posted: Feb 2nd 2012 5:52PM (Unverified) said

@DimmerMeerkat Your article's pretty well-done I hafta say. :)

WoW Archivist: Epics