Posted: Jan 27th 2012 11:35AM deviatus said

Any night BUT weekends. In my experience, with a mature 18+ guild, weekends are often times to drink copious amounts of alcohol. Which is great, except if you want to, you know, strategically organize 25+ people to make precise actions at precise moments. When the raid gets worse as time goes on, it makes raid leaders cry.

Posted: Jan 27th 2012 11:41AM Daeths said

Thursday. On Friday and Saturday im doing stuff with the family usually and Sunday isnt a raid day for me. Earlier in the week usually works as well, but Thursday just seems the best for me.

Posted: Jan 27th 2012 11:42AM Space Cobra said

Posted: Jan 27th 2012 12:07PM Traptz said

Whenever I feel like it.

Posted: Jan 27th 2012 1:02PM Leandra said

I used to raid three or four nights a week -- that was kind of rough. I would never go back to that, though I wouldn't mind finding a group that raided one or two nights a week.

I wish there were more guilds that were friendly to east coast times. Most seem to go 9 to midnight, to be friendly to the west coast. A guild that raided from 6 to 9 or 7 to 10 eastern would be great, on any weeknight. I've always also liked the idea of weekend raiding guilds that raid during the day, like 1 to 4 on Saturdays -- still gives you time to do things IRL in the evening. Unfortunately it's rare to find a guild that does either of those things.

Posted: Jan 27th 2012 2:49PM Nepentheia said

I'm not a raider, but... I have observed that folks are definitely the most relaxed, receptive and successful in raids that are on Saturday afternoon--(on their day off, and early enough in the day that they're not burned out or its getting too late).

Posted: Jan 27th 2012 5:33PM Bladerunner83 said

I like to raid whenever I get a group of good players, but that's not always the case.

Posted: Jan 27th 2012 9:17PM zix said

Used to be 7 days a week 24/7 especially on things like the gladiator grind in WoW back pre-bc for 3 months on Nerzhul. Now days with work and life, probably Sat/Sun or weeknights after 7/8 for a few hours.

Posted: Jan 28th 2012 6:07AM Cyroselle said

Wednesday and Thursday.

Easier raids, like ROS and GSB we'll just do both in one night, things like HK we'll make a little progress, break, then make a little more the next night.. we're still in the learning process!

I'll do Saturday occasionally, but weekends are primarily to be spent with my loved ones, and not with my guild. :D