Posted: Jan 24th 2012 10:14AM Sitef said

she got her makeover 2011

Posted: Jan 24th 2012 10:28AM blix2006 said

• 1 heart
and she doesnt excel in fights...mana usage is a big issue and there are ranged carries who just does what she does much better

Posted: Jan 24th 2012 10:46AM Valthyr said

@blix2006 Except she actually does. If you watch any high level players, notably Chaox, he says that Sivir is a very strong ad. Her burst damage is strong with AA -> W -> Q -> AA, and the free banshee's veil (which really helps with mana issues in the laning phase) make her strong. She has an amazing ultimate and her chasing power is very strong (like Vayne strong, especially since her recent movement nerf) with her ultimate + new passive.

If you have mana problems, youre spamming too much.

Posted: Jan 24th 2012 11:05AM blix2006 said

@Valthyr i might have to drag her back out and try her again..i wasnt aware chaox was back into playing her.i remember Guardsman bob always turned to her for his ranged carry needs.when i do ranged carry i always turn to cait or corki.

Posted: Jan 24th 2012 11:33AM (Unverified) said

I've been playing only Sivir since the beginning. From the good times, to the low times where people would automatically queue dodge when they saw someone selecting her. She has always been about predicting other players. In the wise words of the ruler of Nintendu 64: "Instead of aiming where I was, you should have aimed at where I was going to be."

The boomerang damage boosts wasn't as needed. The only change that really required a different style of play is ricochet. I miss the auto-attacks of hurting everything, but it now takes skill to do it just right to kill off an opponent that is running away. She requires a bit more skill then early Sivir, which I think is an awesome change.

Posted: Jan 24th 2012 4:45PM Azzura said

Sivir was my Fav....till I tried Caitlyn - then she got most of my attention. I like handing out cupcakes over shielding myself.

Make My MMO: November 16 - 22, 2014