Posted: Jan 21st 2012 12:25PM Shadanwolf said

I stopped playing because I thought the company really did not understand great RVR. These steps give me hope.

Posted: Jan 21st 2012 1:23PM (Unverified) said

Im torn, because id like to see open pvp where anyone kills anyone, and factions dont matter. Clans matter.

On the other hand, factions give solos and small groups an eaiser time to find people to pvp with. But really, there are fundemental problems with FE outside of factions.

Posted: Jan 21st 2012 1:42PM Azaetos said

After GreedyFirst introduced purchasable cash shop buffs which even give those on a subscription a benefit above normal I've stopped playing Fallen Earth.

I expect to see a lot more pay-2-win in Fallen Earth before long as that seems to be what GreedyFirst are famous for.

Another game with potential given the cash shop enema treatment. Pity.

Posted: Jan 22nd 2012 12:27AM Pharaoh said

@Azaetos

not sure how you mean "pay-2-win" with respect to fallen earth. certainly you can't be referencing the crafting and gathering speed enhancements, or experience buffs, vault space or vanity items. show me the cash shop item you can buy that gives you a combat advantage in pvp or pve, and i'll lend a little credence to your outrage.
in the meantime, i'll have fun playing the game and looking forward to the faction changes and all the other things the developers have been working hard on to improve this nice little niche game. cheers!

Posted: Jan 21st 2012 7:29PM CheesecakeBandit said

Funny, i originally quit FE because of same faction griefing and certain clans claiming towns for themselves. If I wanted an all out free-for-all i would have gone and played EVE or Darkfall or something, I was looking forward to faction warfare but due to that and the lack of any content once i hit cap(or any appealing reason to reroll) I gave up. I don't think im going to go back though, the gameplay didn't appeal to me or feel fluid.