Posted: Jan 18th 2012 1:05PM (Unverified) said

Finally!!! I have been WAITING for PvP in this game. Now I will start playing again!

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 2:22PM (Unverified) said

I wonder if nexon EU has as many hacked accounts as the US.

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 2:24PM Maseno said

@(Unverified)

From what I have seen/experienced with Mabinogi, I highly doubt anyone even works at Nexon NA. It is just a bunch of monkeys throwing turds at everything.

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 2:34PM Zetsuei said

@Maseno As much as I enjoy the games Nexon runs, I have to agree with this. If the company was run by monkeys I would not be surprised. This might sound harsh, but if you have played a Nexon game you would understand. This is a lazy company, and it shows.

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 2:23PM Maseno said

I would play this game if it wasn't for the fact that all the classes are gender locked. I've said it before, but gender locking is just plain being lazy on the dev's part.

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 2:36PM nhat said

@Maseno

Yea it sucks but in the end you get use to it since in the end it's a game and if a game is fun, you'll keep playing it.

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 4:35PM h4ngedm4n said

@Maseno
This is an Action MMO, not a MMORPG. Complaining about gender locking on Vindictus is as foolish as complaining about gender locking on Street Fighter characters. Players in Vindictus play a character, NOT a class. Vindictus is NOT about creating a digital version of yourself to roleplay. Obviously you are interested in RPG type games, look elsewhere instead.

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 3:49PM Vinegar Ninja said

I put in a support ticket once to get an item that was lost on the AH, and it took them a year to get back to me. When they finally did? gave me 20k nexon points.
But I dont think I can play vindicus any more, I always seem to have serious lag issues when I play with others, but its just fine when I solo.

Posted: Jan 18th 2012 5:51PM h4ngedm4n said

@Vinegar Ninja
I've noticed this as well and think it can come from various sources, all problems caused by the peer-to-peer/player-based hosting:
1) many people have internet that is better at downloading than uploading. some of the cheaper plans are very crippled in upload and this may cause bandwidth problems when hosting

2) hardware capability. I think when hosting a game, an additional (sub?)process is launched. so if the computer is already at near 100% capability for the single player client (the graphics, sound etc), giving it additional load by hosting might be more than the computer can handle.

Back when i played, i could only solo or join other people's games. Most likely due to my weaker hardware at the time, I could not host boats for other players. It would have been ideal to have the option of player hosting or using a dedicated server like how Valve provides (optional) dedicated servers for L4D2.

Posted: Jan 19th 2012 2:28AM Agnaro said

A little weird that Massively only reports on updates to the EU version of the game and not to the NA version.

Posted: Jan 19th 2012 3:38AM h4ngedm4n said

@Agnaro
I get the feeling that only Beau has tried it occasionally but does not really follow it, and the rest don't play it. So EU-only is probably just relayed press releases from Nexon. I don't think Eliot actually plays Vindictus.

Posted: Jan 28th 2012 1:09PM Raaqa said

Not worth grinding 6 months to achieve what hackers can literally get in 1 day.

One Shots: Hello, autumn