Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:05PM Tom in VA said

Glad to see they're adding to the game, though, with all my many alts, it'll be a long while before I see this new content, if I ever do. Raids and PvP interest me not, in any case.

I'd sure like to see some improvements made to the SWTOR UI -- or at least better customizability -- in the near future. I also do tend to get DC'd a lot, which is a bit aggravating.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 1:46PM (Unverified) said

@Tom in VA

I have been having fun leveling my alts and pvping atm myself. Still, I am glad to see Bioware adding more to the game.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 2:58PM mizcal said

@Tom in VA
They have already stated that they are working on making the UI customizable.

"Patience, Luke".... uhhh, I mean.... Tom

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:12PM SwarlesBarkley said

I was going through Taris just today for the first time and liked the story of the Rakghouls.. They have a zombie-ish quality, but a little more animalistic. The flashpoint looks great, nice to see something new after only a month out, and March can't get here fast enough.. Can't wait for the new warzone(s)!

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:13PM Mtor said

• Half a heart
OMG! A brand new flashpoint to go along with the 20 other generic flashpoints that are basically indistinguishable from one another. Where do I sign up???

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:24PM x4str0m3ch said

@Mtor

swtor.com, if the website isn't down. /trololo

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:46PM Beltyra said

@Mtor
Clearly you haven't done all the flashpoints. But I'll give you an 8.3 for troll delivery.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 1:19PM Lafajet said

@Mtor Do you ever wake up in the morning a think "Curses, I have tor in my Massively handle!"? Because you know, anything that can even remotely be connected to this game is terrible, right?

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:16PM searstream said

So wearing headphones for that intro almost made my head explode.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:27PM EdmundDante said

I wish the PUG group sign-ups were more automated - then having to constantly type in: L2M Healer & Tank etc.

I mean how hard would it be to code a system where a player clicks on a Flashpoint - and automatically signs up for the next run - just like a player automatically signs up for PvP action - and gets in?

OK - so you're saying you need certain types of classes? Well how hard would it be to code a system where you could either sign up for any-class PUG or a PUG that requires 1 or 2 general classes? i.e. you click on a flashpoint - then click on whether you want an any-class PUG group - or a Type-Class PUG group (usually meaning at least 1 Healer type & 1 Tank type)?

It's just seems like this system would be a whole lot easier on players - and methinks you would have a lot more groups doing flashpoints as well.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:28PM KvanCetre said

Any chance Massively will ever go with a more mobile friendly video streamer? Youtube works great, viddler stutters its way through.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:42PM tangerineknight said

• Half a heart
@KvanCetre
I back this appeal, any SWTOR article is worthy reading (only) on the john.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:55PM KvanCetre said

@tangerineknight

Oh look, guy with 13 posts (and not one positive for the community) trolling another post! How can one so young have so much anger?

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 1:14PM SgtBaker1234556 said

@KvanCetre

Also wish they'd fix the "Source:" link, that's still missing in the mobile site display...

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:35PM Joaquin Crowe said

• Half a heart
"game-changing MMO"? It's not even out for a month, so no one can even tel if it will have any impact on MMO design, nor can we even tell if it will even be successful. Please, lower the hype. I know Bioware's got their PR hype machine set to 11 lately, but it's not helping their game.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:47PM tangerineknight said

• Half a heart
@Joaquin Crowe
As much as you and I might like this hype to curl up and die, BioWare knows it's one trick pony needs all the help it can get. Let them have their spotlight while people are still somewhat attentive ,who cares.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 12:52PM Beltyra said

@Joaquin Crowe
I'd just LOVE to what impossible feature you think a "game-changer" would actually be...

As much as you and the dozens of other haters wanna spit on SWTOR/EA/Bioware, adding story, cinematics, and full voice acting to the AAA MMO space IS a "game changer". If you think it doesn't raise the bar of quality and expectation nor put pressure on all other Devs, you have no business commenting on an MMO website.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 1:29PM toothball said

• Half a heart
@Beltyra

Taking Knights of the Old Republic and charging people $15 a month is not game changing.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 1:30PM Vagrant Zero said

@tangerineknight I revel in the drinking of your tears. QQ Moar.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 3:21PM mizcal said

@tangerineknight
Let me guess... a "game changer" to you is GW2, because you have to "dodge attacks", right? Yup, placing every enemy attack on an AOE path is a brand new idea. Enemy shooting a fire ball towards the area around you, "don't stand in fire". Enemy swinging sword in an arc directly in front of him, "don't stand in cleave". Enemy shooting arrow in a path straight in front of him, "don't stand in fire." Wow, what a new and innovative concept. I have never been required to "not stand in fire" in any other MMO, ever. That will definitely be a "game changer".