Posted: Jan 12th 2012 1:38AM Feydakin said

@(Unverified) I like turtles

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 3:48AM Barrikade said

Shouldn't Gary be wearing a V-neck in that picture?

I am definitely a Gamebreaker.tv fan. I just wonder how Gary can continue to be so involved as the site grows in 2012?

I can barely keep up with news about more than 1 MMO at a time, let alone find time to play!

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 4:07AM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
LoL! get rated down for calling the Gary and crew hacks. Go read some of the comments left on their site. I'm not alone in this. Gamebeaker is there to shepherd the lambs to the clone MMOs.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 5:20AM Graill440 said

Well, wish them all the best whomever they are, never heard of them/him, next question.....from the pic provided.

Can any man pull off wearing a pink shirt........the answer is, no. Grin. Not that there is anything wrong with pastels.....

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 7:29AM Zax19 said

That's for the interview Massively, we were looking for some "host background story" for a while, now get MikeB here for an interview! :D

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 10:26AM Poordevil said

And that pic of Gary. I hardly recognize him without his headset on and clean shaven!

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 3:57PM runzwithsizzorz said

Been watching Gamebreaker for about a year and a half and always find time to catch TWIMMO and Legendary.

Posted: Jan 12th 2012 4:53PM Vandal said

I've been regularly watching GBTV ever since I found out about it. THere are some very entertaining shows on it.

Thank you for doing this interview with Gary. I had not known about his history or background. It's not surprising he used to work in the field of broadcasting, he has a air of professionalism that is quite rare with typical gaming journalists.

The concept and idea of GBTV is very innovative. No wonder there's really nothing else like it out there. The future plans for GBTV also sound great.

I was really excited to hear about the machinima show! Hopefully it will cover more than just Star Wars, although I imagine that game will probably be generating a lot of new machinima.

Make My MMO: December 21 - 27, 2014