Posted: Jan 10th 2012 7:10PM Ryn said

About Friggin time you came back!! I love the staff and all, but you add a certain something.

Posted: Jan 10th 2012 8:50PM (Unverified) said

That was a frightening sound bite to end on... *Backs away slowly*

Ahem. I don't know how the Guild Wars elementalist update affects normal mobs, but I noticed a change in mob difficulty in one area. Before the change I mowed through these mobs but after, when I was exploring the area once more, they were killing my henchman easily. I did notice that the abilities they were using coincided with the ones that were tweaked. Talk about a sizable difference! I like it since it makes it not such a faceroll experience but it certainly took me off guard considering what I was used to.

Posted: Jan 11th 2012 7:08AM sjheiss said

Ruby! I've really been wanting to get back into Wurm Online, and now maybe I'll have to. Last August/September I joined the Massively Village, and am also sad that it's gone. :(

Posted: Jan 11th 2012 7:09AM Neryk said

By the gods i hate cryptic over those winter boxs I blew $120-$150 on those damn boxs for that bloody Jem'Hadar Attack ship.. soo much hate right now. Worst part of it all is that they can add in a Jem'Hadar attack ship but it takes us klingon players THREE MONTHS to get a simple bugfix.

Posted: Jan 11th 2012 7:18AM Neryk said

@Neryk
Oh and no i didn't get the ship.

Posted: Jan 11th 2012 7:31AM Neryk said

@Neryk

HELL i could have bought half the bloody C-store for that.. i hate cryptic.
I know its my own fault.. still pisses me off.

Posted: Jan 11th 2012 10:57AM ArcherAvatar said

Legends tell of a Beard of a Thousand Treasures (and a handfull of birds... beardfull?)

Rubi Rants! (tm) pew, pew, pew...

I think Rubi has stumbled onto something here;
Hmmm... being interested in a game that *challenges* you as a player, but then losing interest when the challenges fade... fascinating... ya know, someone in the MMO industry should really look into this... could start a whole new fad instead of continuing with the current trend of "dumbing down" the games.

Help me GW2... you're my only hope!

WRUP: WoW's next-next expansion