Posted: Jan 5th 2012 9:12AM dezikiel said

quality closer to traditional Bioware games. Much better dev team than the devs working on WAR it seems :)

The game has enough bugs, its not perfect... but no MMO is perfect at launch..except WoW of course (sarcasm?) :)

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 9:42AM dudes said

• Half a heart
/save face

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 9:44AM vtravi said

i have played this game alot and have only seen a couple of very minor bugs. The worst one is that party will not work and you need to relog for it to work, but that only happened once. For a new very large MMO I am surprise how few bugs I have come across

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 1:29PM Stellar25 said

@vtravi supposedly fixed in a recent patch.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 9:44AM vtravi said

meant to say Party chat didnt work

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 10:06AM (Unverified) said

Regardless of bugs, and as a long time MMO player, I'm actually really enjoying myself.

Feels like Vanilla WoW all over again with the awe and "new car smell" feel.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 10:27AM Resurge said

agree that there are a few bugs here and there, nothing game breaking so far, at least for me, ..just minor inconveniences.

But there's no way only 39% of WZ's played have been huttball... in my experience, you get huttball 8 out of 10 times ..maybe a bit less lately, but the first week or so, i would have payed money to get civil war or voidstar, cause huttball gets friggin old. Id rather wait 10 mins to get in one of the others than get an immediate huttball que pop.

Also, do we really need a 90 second speech at the beginning of every match that NEVER changes? --- WE KNOW!-- HUTS DON'T HAVE FEET!!! :| plz stop telling us that, Steve Blum! It gets real old when you do 20+ WZs a night.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 11:31AM Unverfied B said

@Resurge
Huttball is the only warzone that can be played against a team of your own faction. So if you are on the overpopulated side (read: empire) - you are going to see tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of hutball. That's what keeps queue time reasonable on servers with horrible ratios (like 10:1)

BW already said they will be adding more warzones that can be played against the same faction ASAP.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 1:05PM mizcal said

@Resurge
Roll Republic if you want to play something besides Huttball. The Empire is overpopulated and the "new Alliance". So you will naturally get into the only warzone that can be same faction.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 6:14PM Resurge said

@mizcal ya guys i know all that, thats what i thought too at first, but ..only problem is that my server has more republic than empire and i rarely play against empire in huttball, it happens but it is usually against republic ..but huttball still comes up way too often. Maybe they should make it where hutball has a lesser chance of being chosen if the teams are of different factions, so that way it would balance out more overall. Or just allow me to que for the one i like - Civil War, and ignore the other two. Id be happy to never play another game of huttball.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 10:29AM nimzy said

Could care less about the PvP changes, but at least my game doesn't crash to desktop when I do space missions now.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 10:53AM Slayer said

• Half a heart
I canceled my account today because of the PvP. I'm a level 50 assassin in almost full PvP gear. The PvP damage needs to be increased. Every match is just people waving their lightsabers around at each other doing almost no damage.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 11:30AM Lenn said

@Slayer Thank heavens for that. None of that stunlock/one-shot-kill WoW crap.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 11:36AM dudemanjac said

@Lenn Right on!

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 11:37AM starka1 said

@Slayer

I would say almost every level 50 with full gear at this point in time will not be pleased with anything Bioware does. Many of the complaints I read on the forums come from people with 50s or even multiple 50s(WTF?). It's safe to say the game was not designed for such players. This game is definitely not for you or any people like you.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 12:07PM (Unverified) said

@starka1

The "full gear" that these people are claiming to be in is STARTING pvp gear. They haven't even begun to start getting to really good pvp gear yet.

I'm glad the person who made an Assassin and thought he was making a WoW rogue is quitting the game because he realized he can't one and two shot people. That's one less kill-farming moron I have to deal with when trying to win a warzone.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 12:29PM Slayer said

• 1 heart
@(Unverified) I don't want to one shot people. But when a Heavy Armored person has the ball, it's the Assassin's job to go in and take out the healers. This is a problem if it takes a ridiculously long time to kill one.

I have had instances where it took the ENTIRE team a good minute to kill ONE powertech.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 1:32PM Stellar25 said

@(Unverified) You can easily get several pieces of Champion gear (T2 pvp) on your first day at 50. I have 4(not including the T1 Centurion) and have been 50 for less than a week. It is all based on the randomness of the bags you are awarded for daily, weekly and commendation purchase.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 11:36AM dudemanjac said

It's not fun being 20+ lvls below the guy firing tracer missiles at you from across the room. I'll gladly wait in a que for tiered pvp with a choice of which one I do. How was this not handled in beta?

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 1:35PM Stellar25 said

@dudemanjac Bolster will never put you on equal ground with a 50. I think the lower levels will see a much better play experience once the 50 bracket is up.