Posted: Jan 5th 2012 3:49PM (Unverified) said

I'll be honest, if addon support or ability to write mouseover macros doesn't make it into SWTOR, I won't be healing, unfortunately. After healing with Clique in WoW, having to target every heal is something I'm not interested in going back to doing.

For me it's the difference between healing feeling like a chore compared to feeling like I'm playing music.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 4:46PM Brianna Royce said

@(Unverified) This! A thousand times this. My smuggy was meant to go sawbones, but I can't go backwards in healing style now, scrapper till mods are in.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 4:59PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) : great post! I was a healer for years in WoW, even after dual-spec I had two heal specs (disc/holy priest), but I just have not enjoyed healing in any other MMO. Without complete control over my frame display, click-casting, mouseover-targetting, etc., it just ain't fun.

Posted: Jan 9th 2012 4:07PM Cyroselle said

@(Unverified) I know what you mean. Being able to write @mouseover macros for my spells has really made, rather than broken my experience as a Healer in Rift.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 4:41PM (Unverified) said

What's with the cranberry juice versus blueberry juice? Having urinary tract problems? Don't get me wrong, I love me some cranberry juice, but it doesn't seem like a very common drink to swig while gaming.

I try to avoid anything with sugar in it for a casual drink, usually water, coffee or tea, since it's really easy to carb out on drinks alone if you don't watch it.

SWTOR would really do itself a favor by opening up to full UI and mod customization, and that doesn't mean they have to allow anything they don't want, as there's plenty of room between 'totally locked down UI' and 'customize it to do anything'.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 4:56PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) 16oz glass, some Ice, 1/2 Cranberry, 1/2 Vodka...ahhh yeahh

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 5:22PM Irem said

@(Unverified)
Man, cranberry juice is delicious. It's sweet but not too sweet. I used to mix it with a little soda water over ice and drink it like it was going out of style. You've just got to make sure to get pure cranberry juice and not that "cranberry juice cocktail" crap.

Now I want some.

Posted: Jan 6th 2012 4:57PM J45neoboy said

No questions? Wow okay I have a few actually:

1. Will Tera suffer the same fate as Aion in North America?
2. Will The Secret World take off or end up like Age of Conan?
3. When do you think we will see an expansion announced for Rift?
4. Will Aion go F2P in North America like it did in Europe?

Posted: Jan 7th 2012 8:21PM scfs123 said

After seeing bioware throw out bans /suspensions for people exploiting, my question is.
Why do people keep cheating in MMO's?