Posted: Jan 4th 2012 2:41PM moakh said

I experienced a lot of lag and a lot of added currencies (like Lucky Charms) you have to grind (or buy) to unlock certain stuff. Also, the chat is flooded by Palladium sellers spamming all the time.
Not the greatest experience.

Posted: Jan 4th 2012 4:44PM TortoiseCan said

I briefly played the beta of this - having never actually played the original game. I wasn't that impressed. It felt like this strange hybrid RPG/3d Action game that I just couldn't be bothered with.

Posted: Jan 4th 2012 7:45PM nhat said

I played the original game and thought it had "something" so I played it again but couldn't really find it.

Posted: Jan 4th 2012 7:55PM ShivanSwordsman said

It's free-to-play, but emphasizes the fact you can use the market/auction to buy cash shop items from other players. Truly brave of them to do it, and it's a great distraction waiting for Torchlight 2 and Diablo 3. I still hate the flying enemies with a passion, though.

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 1:17AM (Unverified) said

played recently, have to say since im not a big FPS fan was not impressed with this one. Not a fan of adding resistances to damage to the bosses and the regular mobs to make them more difficult to kill as you progress, it's a cheap way of prolonging unecessary combat, if you can call standing in one place firing combat. meh

Posted: Jan 5th 2012 7:56AM KureAc said

i played the orgional beta plus the orgional game, and i tried the re done korean version recently ? and well i dind't see anything new beyond the restriction to standard features even more, I was quite off put with the lack of progress aparently since becomeing hellgate global theres been quite a large lack of actual game content, but lots of editing of game mangement,/interaction

PAX Prime 2014: Strife learns from the past