Posted: Dec 30th 2011 7:44PM Saker said

Yes this is definitely the 1 I'm interested in! That other one doesn't even need to be mentioned.

Posted: Dec 30th 2011 8:13PM Graill440 said

• Half a heart
I have to laugh at this title. It will be all arcade, regardless of what the developers state, or they will fall flat on their faces as the 99.9999% of people playing it wont be able to keep a plane in the air let alone fight with one if as the developers state they use real world physice and flight characteristics.

Console kiddies and the i want action now spastically challenged wont play a sim. Simple fact.

More hype and fraudulant spin. This game will be nothing more than MW3 in the air, total arcade. Sim? Not even.

Posted: Dec 31st 2011 2:46AM Shubawks said

@Graill440 Looking at your previous posts, you are always a negative nancy, and a hypocrite. Lol..

Posted: Dec 31st 2011 1:40AM Celtar said

Would be nice to see mmorpgs once again embrace the same thing. That it should require dedication and time to get anywhere. They've gone the instant gratification route of arcades and first person shooters. Where its all about being there "now" and not the journey or immersion. Those are bad things that get in the way of being there "now!".

I've not played a Flight sim since the old GEnie Air Warrior days and Falcon back in the mid 1990s, I think I might have to give this one a try, since they are trying to use accurate flight models. Thanks for the heads up Jef.

Posted: Dec 31st 2011 4:52AM (Unverified) said

This model has been around for years, ever hear of AirWarrior? Started on AOL then moved online, then EA sports bought and killed it. I will probably play both as I was in a Relaxed Realism server on AW, I just dont like spinning out LOL.

Global Chat: Blaugust triumphant