Posted: Dec 28th 2011 9:11PM Sam not Spam said

I hope you get a chance to try out the organized PVP at some level soon! And please, keep wandering around... there's nothing like finding something really cool out in the middle of nowhere for no apparent reason, but is there none-the-less.

As for grades: http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/the-library/items/

Instead of having the normal level requirements for items, where if you're not level X you can't use a weapon at all, Lineage 2 gives you a penalty for using something you're too low level for yet (which makes more sense to me, honestly), allowing you to "grow" into it. B-grade items require you to be level 52 or higher, but right now you can use C-grade items/equipment with no penalty, or just go ahead and take the hit with the B-grade (no idea which would be better, honestly), knowing its still good and you won't have to worry about it for a bit.

Glad you're enjoying yourself! :D

Posted: Dec 28th 2011 10:12PM Sam not Spam said

Also note: that B-grade stuff you got from the Path to Awakening? You might want to double check, but it may be time-limited (30 days). I suspect the reason is to give you some help advancing, but to also encourage you to work towards getting something permanent. Now, if you're whizzing through levels? No biggie, you'll get the next tier of stuff soon enough, but ultimately its just the game giving you a hand at learning the game.

Posted: Dec 28th 2011 10:44PM jeremys said

@Sam not Spam Thanks for the heads up. That explains a lot.

I'm really making an effort to get into a clan and find someone willing to be my mentor. I want to push harder this next week and see how far I can level, and possibly get my hands on some fun PvP.

I'm on Magmeld, for anyone interested. :D

Posted: Dec 28th 2011 10:34PM Neffle said

Just thought I would point out, that your class can only become an abyss walker since you have done your 2nd class. To level A LOT faster, you just need to get a mentor you get a 200% exp boost and AWESOME buffs when your mentor is on. If you are on the server Chronos I could even mentor you since I'm on 24/7 for my mentees. If you are interested let me know. As for the grade penalty like sam was saying it can make a difference you have 7 levels to go, its iffy but you get accuracy penalty and a few others that I would have to look up.

Posted: Dec 28th 2011 10:44PM jeremys said

@Neffle I'm on Magmeld.

Posted: Dec 28th 2011 11:06PM Neffle said

@jeremys Oh well. I do believe they have quite a few people above 85 on there. Look for a clan, those usually can get you a mentor, either that or just start shouting in a major city. Being a mentee is the best thing to do at low levels now.

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 7:01AM xgd917 said

try joining or observing a castle siege ... and maybe join a party its a good way to get exp and know more bout the game and the community :)

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 1:05PM jeremys said

@xgd917 What an awesome idea. I did find those observation crystals, too. I'll need to do some research to find out when sieges take place. This will make for a great video, too! If you happen to know the times(EST) that sieges take place, drop me a line. If not, no big deal. I'll look around and ask in game.

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 1:10PM (Unverified) said

@xgd917 I was going to suggest the same. Also in the bottom left hand side by the chat there is a party search button. you might be able to start finding groups for Kamaloka's (note: you must be within +/- 5 levels of the kamaloka to enter it) or Tower of Insolence (ToI) groups.

But definitely try observing the castle seiges. Too bad your not on Chrono's or I would tell you to watch my clan take Innadril Castle in Heine... I hope.

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 1:11PM (Unverified) said

@jeremys Sieges are at 2PM and 6PM PST from what I remember.

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 1:54PM jeremys said

@(Unverified) Sounds good. Thanks. That should mean they're at 5pm and 9pm EST. I should be able to check in at 5, to possibly watch one.

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 7:49AM DemonXaphan said

Dear Jeremy i know why you got the debuff, it's because your level does not match your weapons level yet, you need to be 52 to use B-grade weapons and armor.

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 11:16AM sacrous said

I see in pic that you are using a shield.... I hope you don't use a shield anymore since you're an abyss walker and u have passive skills for evasion etc when shield reduces evasion... and as for information about what you should wear and wield (grades-weapons-armors) passive skills that raise your stats when u wear light armor, passive skill dagger mastery and grade passive skill are there to give you such info. take a look at those passives.

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 6:37PM Zukezilla said

Be careful with Lineage 2 fellow gamers, account security is not what it once was. A lot of accounts have been compromised. Use good passwords and anything to make you really secure. Great game though, they have almost made it easy to level until high level...played this game for 5 years straight lol

Posted: Dec 29th 2011 10:10PM xgd917 said

You can always use the world info tab in the map ... The attackers tab will show you th list of castle owners. Currently only one clan has a castle ... CareBears Clan owns Aden. Probly the next siege will be on the 2nd week of january, and i guess most clans will try to take the remaining castles. Try observing Rune Castle its the next big castle so probly a big clan will take it.

And if you have spare time you can also observe an olympiad match since the new season begins this january, and i guess big clans will try to get the heroship (since having hero will have its advantage for clan wars and sieges). I personally am fond of watching oly match.

P.S. Im from magmeld toi but also a low level ... Hope to see you in game

Posted: Dec 30th 2011 3:34AM hasjee said

On lvl 45 you should use C grade gear/weapons. B grade starts at lvl 52. Also as a Abyss Walker you should indeed use daggers, BUT loosse the shield. your not suposse to use them.

Posted: Dec 30th 2011 3:42AM hasjee said

Your third class change is just a follow up for your current class, Since you choose Abyss Walker you will turn in a Ghost Hunter. Ghost Sentinel is no option.

Posted: Dec 31st 2011 5:41AM corpusc said

is this game still strictly click-to-move?