Posted: Dec 21st 2011 10:32AM Archintyeron said

Viktor - Because the most logical thing you can do to catch someone that robs you, is become a cyborg.

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 10:47AM Resurge said

i am constantly amazed at Riot games' ability to invent new champs every 2 weeks, and they are mostly original and unique every time. Plus the gameplay patches/fixes and constant updating. Plus I love their version of the f2p business model. This is how a F2P game should be run. They deserve all the recent attention they have been getting. Solid game, and a solid company.

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 12:29PM Archintyeron said

@Resurge
I definitely agree with you. Riot is one of the best game company around these days, and League of Legends is the only game that keeps compeling me to play everyday.

I may want to play Civilization V today, and Battlefield tomorrow, but these games will be exactly the same every time I play them. LoL is always changing, putting a new champion on the lanes, forcing us to learn new strategies to deal with new threats.

This is how to make a great game.

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 11:56AM clik said

I just can't buy another one of these champions. I haven't bought the last 4 though. I've already spent more money on this game than any normal one time fee game. I just can't do it man. Maybe if I didn't feel like I was playing a game that looked like a Disney flash game free to play on Syfy.com I could then, maybe, try and justify it but dammit I cannot.

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 12:07PM (Unverified) said

@clik

Play the game and use IP ^_-

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 12:08PM clik said

@(Unverified) All my IP goes to Runes.

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 12:18PM (Unverified) said

@clik

You'll get past that phase...

Also, only buy the champions that appeal to you. If you have that urge to "collect them all", make sure to suppress that urge in any way possible!

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 12:22PM clik said

@(Unverified) Well I've been playing for a quite a while and it hasn't gotten past that phase. I just want to play every champion to know their ins and outs and have them in my list.

It's ok though I've read that in DOTA 2 you pay once and you get all the champions and the full game. So I'll be making that switch as soon as I can get my hands on it. This way I don't feel obligated to spend a kajillion dollars.

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 12:25PM (Unverified) said

@clik

You can always just play DotA...

DotA 2 is DotA with prettier graphics, matchmaking, voice chat, etc.

Posted: Dec 21st 2011 12:28PM clik said

@(Unverified) You're right but I'm trying to convince my friends that I play LoL with. They are on board for DOTA 2 for sure since at least one of them feels the same way I do.

Posted: Dec 22nd 2011 7:24AM Dynty said

ah "i dont have them all" discussion...
You should not have them all :) but you will have 50 champions or so anyways. And you should not play different champ in every game..
Out of my 50champs,i have 30 or so,that only collect the dust :)
"i cannot have all champions" is the sam like "i cannot train all skills in eve onlin,as it would take me 36years!"...you can buy it with real money,but u wont use them anyways

Posted: Dec 22nd 2011 9:50AM Archintyeron said

@Dynty
Agreed. That' why I wait 2 weeks to try the new champions when they're added on the champion rotation. Not wasting my money on a champion that I don't know if I'll like.

Global Chat: Through a monitor, darkly